Monday, April 12, 2010

So I'm sitting here at a DFW terminal realizing that this will be my home for the next few days and on my b-day too :-( HB is over and finished. Overall it was a really successful event for the NPPL. After all ready a year of doubting and haters they put together another good event on the beach and sold out every spot.

I played this event with Rockstar Factory in D1. I had never met any of these guys before this event so I really didn't know what I was getting myself into. They also had no idea what they were getting themselves into with George. Lucky for me, they're a real cool group of guys that I got along with real well. Too bad we didn't play real well. Haha! With Chicago next and such a poor performance, I think it refocused them and we'll come out strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment