Monday, April 5, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Ooooobama!!!

Had some fun this past weekend. Store appearance up at Intensity Sports in North Austin. If you haven't had time to check out this store it's run by a couple of cool cats so check it out if you're in the area. The next day was easter so what better way to celebrate then go play paintball with the Jews and Pagans. Brett the Threats team ended up taking the gold!

Really excited about these next two weeks. Got the NPPL HB open with Rockstar factory. Then Malaga with my good Belgium friends on Breakout Spa. While on the phone with my Rockstar liason Edwin, I was told I could not party while the tournament was going on. Little did he realize George only comes out on Sunday nights so no worries my friend!! See all my good friends soon enough!!!

STARK 92!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment